Monday, October 23, 2006


PROJECT 3

ART JOURNAL MAIL

Well, this one is for all those who journal in colour and illustrations- or those who would like to. It can be a journal entry of any kind- about anything: a regular day entry kind, or a reflective kind, or funny- anything. A page off your journal- or atleast something that could just as well be a page from your journal. :) create one- or two, or three:)- and mail it. I’ll mail you back a page from my art journal – since I regularly keep one, you’ll get the most recently done page off that. :)

So go on:
write, draw, confess, rant, rave, colour, tell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never "journalled in colour". never even held a coloured pencil since i passed pre-schooling. are you willing to give me a try? :)
jamie

MAHIMA said...

jamie!
just got your email too. mailed you my address. send me yours!
:)
m.

Anonymous said...

i journal in sketches and doodles and splashes of colour. i've mailed you one page today. have 2 more in the pipeline for you.
dan michael

p.s. i got your address already from artella.

Anonymous said...

i'd love to receive these in my mailbox!!
i've never "journalled" before but i'd love to!
emailing you.
thank you.
carissa