Sunday, October 22, 2006

intro to BRUSHSTROKES

This is my project and ideas blog.

[For my main blog, see My Blog in the links section.]

It will include all my (already ongoing) projects and ideas-in-action. Its being established about 4 years later than it should have been. All my mail art projects and idea projects actually started about four years ago (if not little longer!)and I forgot to ever blog it! So, here it is: a list of all the things you can do and write and create and respond to- and mail. You’re welcome to participate, even post your own list of topics (if you don’t already have one, you can make one up as you comment :)) here.

If you want to mail something, just email me to get my address, or leave a comment here and I’ll get back to you.

Guess that’ll do for now.

:)

P.S.- Thank You, bloggers and artists- you know who you are- for getting these ideas on board the blogging route!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well! you finally got it up here for us to show the rest of the eagerly awaiting new-mailartists and swapers!!!
well, i can guarentee many will be hooked- ust hurry up with posting the other ideas too!!!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

hey.
i just got in here- reccomended by elizabeth. ive been hearing about this coming up for ever so long and been looking forward to it to start my mail art circle too!!
well, i like COLOUR and DOORS and i'll have those over to you soon!!! (i have your address from liz.)

Anonymous said...

WE-ELL!
someone's just started and already its flooding with comments and interest!
Toldja you shoulda done it earlier!
anyway, i can finally give people an address for when they are inspired to create or keen for a swap!
thank you :p
Elizabeth, your keen mailart awaiter.

Anonymous said...

mahima!
you're finally consolidatng all those ideas!!!
finally, i will be able to see for sure ALL the projects you have going and participate in more!!!
i'm already so addicted to your journal swap, collage and ehemera swap, journal mailart, atc's... and there's still more!!
yay!my creatively abundant days are back!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mahima.
i exchanged mailart with you once, a few months ago and i lost your address and had no way to contact you! i bumped into your blog by chance and I'M THRILLED TO BITS!
so...you can tell you'l be earing rom me soon. i'll respond to your JOURNAL SWAP which hasn't been put on on this blog yet, and your mailart call fr COLOURS.i look forward to discovering so much more!!
Jess

Anonymous said...

just going through your project list- and 2 more projects of yours i got from jessica. just wanted to know a few details..
so i see a project and it inspires me and i make something as a response. and then i email you, get your address and mail it? that's all?
Emily

MAHIMA said...

yup! that's prety much it. just make sure you inclue an address for me to send you something back! :)mahima.