Sunday, October 22, 2006

PROJECT 1-MAILART


  • PROJECT:

MAILART

I’m a p.e.r.p.e.t.u.a.l.l.y. i.n.s.p.i.r.e.d. mail artist. Any mail art is welcome (don’t forget to include a return address!) but if you’re looking for a specific topic to respond to, have a look at my list of ongoing mailart topics:

DOORS

COLOUR

DREAMS

WORDS

write it. seal it. mail it.

the photograph is of some of the mailart i have received recently and which i'm n the process of responding to. thank you, to all those who sent these across. they made my day! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've got something for you n DOORS and WORDS. emailing you for your address now. will have them over to you by tomorrow.
thank you for these opportunities to share art and reeive so much!!!
look forward to more f your projects...from the other comments, this aint even the tip of the iceberg yet!
Emanuel

Anonymous said...

Hi There Mahima

Maybe you would be interested in joining in my mailart project as well?

It's the 'Small Art Project' at mailart.org.

I've added your blog to my RSS reader - thank you